We help as many families as we can, but the lack of affordable, safe housing remains a critical problem in our area. Your monetary donations and gifts in kind of goods and services enable us to continue our mission of breaking the cycle of poverty by providing affordable homes.
Your gift at work
- $25 buys a box of nails…to bring strength and stability to a new home’s structure
- $50 buys a faucet…to wash dishes after a home cooked meal
- $100 buys an interior door…for a child to do homework in the quiet of their own room
- $250 buys outdoor plants…to make homeowners proud each time they look at their home
- $500 buys light fixtures throughout the house…to brighten lives
- $1,000 buys trusses for the roof…to give support and security
By donating, you’ll
- Provide the up-front funding for building materials and services that makes interest-free loans to Habitat partner families possible.
- Provide program support that enables Richmond Habitat for Humanity to be not just a builder but also a mortgage company, realtor, developer, social services provider, recruiting and training center, retailer, and center of faith for the community.
- Support the development of safe, affordable housing for everyone in our community.
To make a monetary donation, please visit our donation page, where you can give a gift online. You may also send a check to
Richmond Metropolitan Habitat for Humanity
2281 Dabney Road, Suite A
Richmond, VA 23230
To donate goods, please visit the ReStore page to learn about the items we accept.