What does home mean to you?
To many, home means security, stability and a place of comfort. It’s the place where family gathers and where milestones are celebrated. It’s a place to rest and recharge and a place where new opportunities begin.
You can help Richmond Habitat make home possible for hardworking families across Richmond, Chesterfield and Henrico.
We have an exceptional group of donors who donate on a monthly basis: Richmond Habitat Roofraisers. They literally help us raise roofs – at the same time creating opportunities for our partners to provide stability and strength for their families through homeownership.
- For $8 a month (cost of a streaming subscription) you can provide the LOCKS for a family’s home, adding security and sanctuary.
- For $15 a month (cost of a lunch out) you can provide the WINDOWS, letting in light and excitement for curious children.
- For $24 a month (cost of gym membership) you can provide the STOVE, creating a place where family can bond over home-cooked meals.
Join us by signing up to be a Roofraiser today! Through greater consistency in donations, Richmond Metro Habitat for Humanity can raise more roofs across our community, creating opportunities for families to thrive.
As a Roofraiser you will enjoy:
- Convenient monthly donation processing from your credit card or checking account
- The knowledge that your donation is put to work immediately and reduces administrative costs to Habitat
- An annual statement provided for tax purposes
- A designated staff member (Joy Whitehurst) who will act as your point of contact
In the words of some of our current Roofraisers:
It’s very convenient and that’s what I like about it. I don’t have to think about it or remember to do it.
I feel like we should give back to the community on a regular basis.
I choose monthly contribution as we are so busy with our day to day routine schedule, we have a tendency to forget to do the right thing. It is convenient.