January is Get Organized (GO) month and the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) Richmond chapter wants to help you with your new year’s resolutions. They will be holding a Get Organized Drop-in Drop-off event this Sunday, January 15, 2012 from noon until 4pm at the Weinstein Jewish Community Center.
Here’s how you can get involved:
1. Gather donations and recyclables
2. Pack items in your car
3. Take items to the DRIVE-IN, DROP-OFF event!
All donations collected at the event will go to the Richmond Habitat ReStore and Goodwill of Central Virginia.
- Desktop/Laptop Computers
- Cell Phones
- Home Maintenance Materials
- Cabinets/Countertops – Undamaged and complete with all doors and drawers
- Carpet/Linoleum/Tile – New and clean
- Windows – Like new, no cracks
- Lumber/Plywood/Siding/Trim – Full and 1/2 sheets of plywood, 8 ft minimum on lumber, no rot, screws or nails.
We hope to see you there!