ReStore COVID-19 Protocols
- Customers must wear a mask upon entering the store.
- Customers must have their own PPE, masks will not be provided; however, disposable masks will be available to purchase for $1.
- Any customer not wearing a mask will be refused entry.
- The number of customers allowed in the store at one time will be monitored.
- A customer will be asked to wait outside the store until another customer exits, if that number has been reached.
- Social distancing of 6 feet must be adhered to while in the store.
- Aisle widths will be increased with ample open spaces, particularly at the entrance/exit and checkout area.
- All customers must follow spacing signage provided in the store when moving about the store and when checking out at the register.
- Customers will be encouraged to use the hand sanitation stations located throughout the store.
- There will be no public restroom available.
- The ReStore reserves the right to ask a customer to leave the store if they do not adhere to safety requirements.
Our Richmond location on Roane Street will be opening at a later date. Stay tuned for more info!