Monthly Giving – Brick & Mortar Club
After 30 years of working to build a community where everyone has a safe and affordable place to call home, we are genuinely touched by our supporters who believe deeply enough in our vision to give on a regular basis.
Become part of the Brick and Mortar Club today!
In fact, we have a special group of supporters who believe so deeply in our work that they have decided to become monthly donors. Their recurring contributions mean that our work continues, and more families can attain a safe, affordable place to call home.
We ask you to consider becoming one of these exceptional individuals, as members of Richmond Metro Habitat for Humanity’s Brick and Mortar Club. One of the biggest things we depend on as a nonprofit is consistency so that we can continue to help families. By becoming a monthly donor you are helping us build strength and stability in partnership with families.
As a member of the Brick and Mortar Club, you will enjoy:
- Hassle-free monthly donations.
- Automatic donation payment from your credit card or checking account.
- The knowledge that your donation is put to work immediately.
- An annual statement provided for tax purposes.
- The ability to change or suspend your donation at any time.
It’s easy to sign up.
- First, go to our simple, secure online donation form.
- Next, choose your monthly amount. Any amount will help families.
- Then, provide your contact info, your payment method and any optional details.
- Click the donate button.
If you would like to make a donation by mail, please follow the instructions below.
Want to donate by mail?
We offer this convenient option as well. Here’s how it works:
- Download our Brick and Mortar Club mail-in donation form: PDF | Word
- Complete our form.
- Mail your completed form to:
Richmond Metropolitan Habitat for Humanity
2281 Dabney Road, Suite A
Richmond, VA 23230
Need help or have additional questions?
We’re here to help. Please contact Joy Whitehurst at email@example.com or (804) 299-4681
Thank you for your partnership. Building safer communities benefits us all.