HOUSE THAT BEER BUILT
This summer local breweries and cideries are bringing their collaborative, community-orientated spirit to craft a partnership that will build a home and hope for a local, hardworking Richmond Habitat for Humanity family. The banding together of our brewery partners to invest both financially and with volunteer time will help this local family build strength, stability and self-reliance through affordable homeownership.
During the months of July-October, each participating brewery will host an event with proceeds benefiting the House that Beer Built. Check out our calendar below!
HOW TO HELP:
- Support our brewery partners and their events!
- Sponsor and/or volunteer a day on the build site!
- Purchase the Brewery Blueprint Book!
Purchase our $10 brewery book and support this year’s build! Each book has the date of the breweries Habitat event, as well as deal that is good for one-time use, during the months of July-October.
PURCHASE A BOOK HERE!
CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
Print a Calendar HERE!
- Three Notch’d Brewing – Friday, June 14th
- Stone Brewing – Wednesday, June 26th
- House that Beer Built Kick off Event – Saturday, July 13th
- Garden Grove Brewing & Urban Winery – Sunday, July 28th
- Hardywood Park Craft Brewery – Every Wednesday in August
- Canon & Draw Brewing – Saturday, August 10th
- Champion Brewing – Saturday, August 17th
- Strangeways Brewing – Wednesday, August 21st
- Steam Bell Beer Works – Friday, September 13th
- Vasen Brewing Company – Wednesday, September 18th
- Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery – September 19th
- Blue Beer Cider – Thursday, October 3rd
- Tabol – Event TBD
- Fire, Flour and Fork – Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2019