Critical Home Repairs
Richmond Metropolitan Habitat for Humanity’s (RMHFH) Critical Home Repair program offers exterior repairs for select localities. Localities are based on grant funding received. Currently, we are working in the County of Chesterfield and the City of Richmond.
What we can help with:
- Roof repairs/replacement
- Window replacement of failed windows
- Exterior door repair/replacement
- Porch, steps and ramp repair/replace
- Gutters repair/replace
- Siding and trim repair/replacement
- Interior accessibility and life safety repairs
- Own and live in your home
- Have homeowners insurance
- Not be at risk for foreclosure
- Other locality specific requirements (ex. utilities are current)
Must not exceed maximum household income. (based on household size)
Chesterfield County Critical Home Repair Applications are Now Open!
Click here to download the application for Critical Home Repairs in Chesterfield County.