Richmond Metropolitan Habitat for Humanity’s first concern is the health and wellness of our volunteers, supporters, customers, homeowners, and staff. We are closely monitoring the status of the COVID-19 virus locally and will take the following precautions:
- Richmond Habitat will adhere to any recommendations provided by the local government and the CDC.
- RESTORE ONLINE SALES: Our Richmond and Chesterfield Restore locations will be closed to the public, however, we are encouraging shoppers to purchase items online for curbside pickup. Visit our online store for more information. All donation pickups and drop-offs are suspended.
- VOLUNTEERS: Volunteering on our build sites and at our ReStores will continue to be suspended through the month of May.
- HOMEOWNERSHIP APPLICATIONS: Applications were accepted during the month of March. If we have requested additional documents to be submitted with you application, please submit them in one of the following ways:
Mail: 2281 Dabney Rd, Suite A, Richmond, VA 23230
- OFFICE: The Richmond Habitat administrative office on Dabney Road is currently closed to the public and staff are working remotely as available.
This is an uncertain time for everyone and we are continually thankful for our partners and supporters as we face this new challenge together as a community.