Richmond Metropolitan Habitat for Humanity’s first concern is the health and wellness of our volunteers, supporters, customers, homeowners, and staff. We are closely monitoring the status of the COVID-19 virus locally and will take the following precautions:
- Richmond Habitat will adhere to any recommendations provided by the state and local governments and the CDC.
- RESTORE: Our Richmond and Chesterfield Restore locations will be closed to the public, however, we are encouraging shoppers to purchase items online for curbside pickup. Visit our online store for more information. We plan to reopen our Chesterfield location on June 23, 2020 at the latest with increased health and safety protocols, including limiting the number of customers in the store, and requiring all staff, volunteers, and customers to wear masks inside the building. Our Northside location will reopen in July.
- We are accepting drop-off donations at our Chesterfield location (1201 Mall Drive) Monday through Friday 10AM until 4PM, or you may schedule a Tuesday/Friday curbside pick-up. Be sure to review our donation guidelines prior to donating.
- VOLUNTEERS: Volunteering on our build sites and at our ReStores will resume on June 15, 2020 with increased health and safety protocols, and limited numbers of volunteers on site. Learn more here.
- OFFICE: The Richmond Habitat administrative office on Dabney Road will be open to the public beginning June 15, 2020. All staff and guests are required to wear a mask in common areas and are asked to maintain social distancing practices.
This is an uncertain time for everyone and we are continually thankful for our partners and supporters as we face this new challenge together as a community.