About the ReStore
The ReStore is closed on Tuesday mornings and will open at 1PM.
As of January 1, 2013 we will no longer accept personal checks.
The Richmond Habitat ReStore is a retail outlet offering donated building and home improvement supplies for sale to the general public at greatly reduced prices.
From decorating to buying and replacing appliances, the Richmond Habitat ReStore can help you and our member families stay in budget while also being able to furnish your house with all of the necessities and extras that make it a home. In addition, all profits the ReStore receives goes right back into building affordable housing in the Greater Richmond area.
Why Shop at ReStore
Shopping at ReStore is an adventure. Every day we have new inventory to choose from, including furniture, used building supplies, flooring, architectural items, cabinetry, fixtures, wallpaper, appliances and unusual finds—all at prices up to 90% below retail. Not only can you find some beautiful items at great bargains, you’ll also be helping the environment and our partner families at the same time.
The ReStore supports Habitat for Humanity International’s overall environmental goals by diverting usable materials away from the waste stream, promoting responsible stewardship of natural resources. Last year alone, ReStores across the country diverted thousands of tons of usable building supplies from landfills.
ReStore Return Policy
- ONLY malfunctioning appliances, TVs, HVACs, electronics, and lighting may be returned with an itemized receipt for store credit or refund check.
- All returns MUST HAVE itemized receipt.
- Items must be returned within 15 days of the date on which they were purchased.
- Items must be returned only if the item is in the same condition as when it was sold.
- Store credit will be issued for the purchase price of the returned item as indicated on the sales receipt. For exchanges, any price difference between the items should be reconciled by issuing store credit for money due the customer or by charging the customer for the additional cost of the replacement item.
Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can volunteer at the ReStore!
Where Can I Find the ReStore?
The Richmond Habitat ReStore is located at 1901 Roane St., Richmond, VA 23222. We are open Monday, and Wednesday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m and Tuesdays 1 p.m to 5:30 p.m.
The ReStore appreciates the support of local business: